Janine Smith and Stomp Rocket
April 5, 2024 @ 7:00 pm - April 6, 2024 @ 9:00 pm EDT
Janine Smith and Stomp Rocket return April 5-6, 2024
We rock again to the beat of Stomp Rocket as we weave graceful and elegant patterns extruded from the fertile imagination of Janine Smith. But it doesn’t end there…
Schedule for Janine Smith and Stomp Rocket:
- Friday 7-10 pm
- Saturday 12-3 pm
- Saturday 6-9 pm
The New England trio Stomp Rocket has Glen Loper with fiddler Dave Langford (Latter Day Lizards, Les Z Boys, and Big Bandemonium) and DADGAD guitarist Bethany Waickman from Anadama. They’ve played for contras throughout New England and at dance weekends in Alaska, Tennessee, Maryland, Kentucky—and at the 2020 The Florida Snowball.
Stomp Rocket is:
- Dave Langford on fiddle;
- Glen Loper on mandolin and banjo; and
- Bethany Waickman on guitar and keyboard.
- Covid protocol is waived at The Dancing Fish. Dance mindfully and let’s all stay healthy together!
- Masks are optional.
- Dancing Fish registration process is also suspended. So no need to register online any longer.
- Simply make your personal contribution here by PayPal or by credit card or debit card.
- Select the drop-down category that applies to you and select your preferred means of payment.
- That’s all there is to it. Make your donation and you are ‘in’. See you on the dance floor!
Make Your Donation Here:
And see you on the dance floor dancing to Janine Smith and Stomp Rocket!