Cis Hinkle and Frenzy
March 4-5-6, 2022
Cis Hinkle calling to music by Frenzy
- Eden MacAdam-Somer on fiddle
- Pokey on percussion
- Sam Bartlett on mandolin
- Friday March 4, 7-10 pm
- Saturday March 5, 7-10 pm
- Sunday, March 6, 12-3 pm
Q. Can I donate at the door by check?
A. Cash / Checks / Credit cards are NOT accepted at the door. Pay / Donate online only!
Our volunteers are already quite busy enough, thank you! That is from Joe Rush himself, who asks and expects from everyone that they:
- register online as vaccinated; and
- donate to the artists—also online only!
Q: “Online booking is not working for me. How can I book this event?“
A. Only seconds ago (Friday Feb 25, 11pm), your DF webmaster (Patrick) booked himself. If Patrick can, you can too. But if you can’t, that’s okay too!
Once you are vaccinated & registered, you are ready to go. That is our Number One concern—that we are all vaccinated. Registering online puts you on our list of subscribers—those who no longer need to carry their CDC cards to DF events.
We are still developing our online booking system. So if online booking is not working for you—no sweat! You may still attend and sign in at the door. Just allow a few minutes more so everyone can be checked in safely. Next to your name you will see a box. Just tick it off so we know you were present.
- Single dances are $15 per dance for adults. Weekend passes are $30.
- $7.50 for youth age 18-25. Weekend passes are $15. Children 17 & under accompanied by adults are free.
- This is a private residence so proof of vaccination is required for all in attendance, including spectators.
- You must first be fully vaccinated & registered.
- Once you have registered and logged in, a booking form will appear at bottom of that open event page under Bookings.
- Complete the form. It allows you to book one ticket for yourself only.
- Once you complete the form and submit, you will see “Booking Successful” under Booking.
- Donations are NOT accepted at the door. Make your donation online only up to a week before/after a dance weekend.
Bookings are closed for this event.