- Everest Witman
- Kathleen Fownes
- Guillaume Sparrow-Pepi
Hailing from Scotland, Québec, and Vermont, although all originally from New England, Nova is a contra dance band that weaves the sounds of fiddle, accordion, and guitar into a rich tapestry of sound. Nova draws from both traditional repertoire and original compositions to create versatile, high energy and driving dance music.
- Friday 7-10 pm
- Saturday 12-3 pm
- Saturday 6-9 pm
- Single dances are $15 per dance for adults. Weekend passes are $30.
- $7.50 for youth age 18-25. Weekend passes are $15. Children 17 & under accompanied by adults are free.
- This is a private residence so proof of vaccination is required for all in attendance, including spectators.
How to make your RSVP/booking (and your donation)
1. How to make your dance R.S.V.P. / Booking
- To make a reservation, you must first be: (1) registered and (2) logged in to your account.
- One ticket only per person (everyone makes their own booking).
- Select your booking category and send your booking reservation/RSVP.
- It will tell you “Booking successful”. This is the ONLY way that we know that you plan to attend!
2. How to make your payment/donation:
- Under ‘Quantity’ select ‘1’ for the category that applies to you.
- Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to pay by PayPal or credit card.
- You will be taken to the PayPal site where you will settle your transaction.
Please remember, your PayPal donation and your RSVP/reservation are different and separate. Please do BOTH!
Log in if you already have an account with us.