From dance floors to concert halls, the Syncopaths bring a fresh, contemporary spin to tunes and songs rooted in the Scottish, Irish, and American folk traditions. Evolving through their contradance origins, they are creating a “chamber folk” sound, characterized by the compelling rhythmic interplay of fiddle and mandolin, rich vocals, and unexpected colors and rhythms of the piano and bodhrån. The exuberant joy they derive from the music and each other is palpable and contagious.
The Syncopaths are:
- Ryan McKasson on fiddle;
- Ashley Hoyer on mandolin;
- Jeffrey Spero on keyboard; and
- Christa Burch on bodhrån and vocal.
- Single dances are $15 per dance for adults. Weekend passes are $30.
- $7.50 for youth age 18-25. Weekend passes are $15. Children 17 & under accompanied by adults are free.
- This is a private residence so proof of vaccination is required for all in attendance, including spectators.
How to make your booking/RSVP
Step 1. Make your Booking/RSVP
- To make your booking, you must first log in to your account. Booking forms are only visible to logged-in users.
- One booking only per person (everyone makes their own booking).
- Select your booking category and send your booking reservation/RSVP.
- It will tell you “Booking successful”. This is the ONLY way for us to know that you plan to attend!
Step 2. Make your Payment/Donation:
- Under ‘Quantity’ select ‘1’ for the category that applies to you.
- Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to pay by PayPal or credit card.
- You will be taken to the PayPal site where you will settle your transaction.
Please remember, your PayPal donation and your RSVP/reservation are different and separate. You are not fully booked without doing BOTH.