The schedule for Saturday will be…
- 5 pm sound check
- 6:30 pm open floor waltz practice
- 7 pm start the dance with a waltz
- 8:30 pm waltz with 15 minute break
- 10 pm end of dance with a waltz
- Single dances are $10 per dance for adults
- $5 for youth age 18-25. Children accompanied by adults are free.
- This is a private residence so proof of vaccination is required for all in attendance, including spectators.
- The Dancing Fish is now insulated with heating and air conditioning for your year-round dancing comfort.
How to make your booking/RSVP
IMPORTANT: To make a booking, you must be a registered user and log into your Dancing Fish account.
Step 1. Make your Booking/RSVP
- To make your booking, you must first log in to your account. Booking forms are only visible to logged-in users.
- One booking only per person (everyone makes their own booking).
- Select your booking category and send your booking reservation/RSVP.
- It will tell you “Booking successful”. This is the ONLY way for us to know that you plan to attend!
Step 2. Make your Payment/Donation:
- Under ‘Quantity’ select ‘1’ for the category that applies to you.
- Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to pay by PayPal or credit card.
- You will be taken to the PayPal site where you will settle your transaction.
Please remember, your PayPal donation and your RSVP/reservation are different and separate. You are not fully booked without doing BOTH.