Register here to join our dance community
- It’s free. We just want to confirm that everyone is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- You must register before you can make a booking.
- Once enrolled, you may register for all Dancing Fish events. You don’t need to upload your Proof of Vaccination again.
- Have a photo of your CDC-issued COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card ready to upload.
- By becoming a member of the Dancing Fish community of dancers and other artists, you help to keep us all safe, healthy and happy!
- You also automatically become a subscriber to the Dancing Fish newsletter/blog to keep you up to date. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Proof of Vaccination against Covid-19 is required from all attendees including: dancers, callers, musicians, sound personnel, spectators, guests et al.
Add yourself to the Dancing Fish Registry here:
You must be on our list of registered dancers, or you may not be allowed upon the premises of The Dancing Fish on Lake Santa Fe. Only those presenting valid proof of Covid-19 vaccination may participate in DF dance events.
Every attendee upon arrival to DF events must affirm that:
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.