Support the Country Dance & Song Society
There has been so much to celebrate this year! As folk arts organizations across the continent emerged further from the shadow of the pandemic, more and more local programming returned, more singing, jamming, waltzing, and hands-four-ing!
And yet we still have some big challenges ahead. The larger dance, music, and song community we serve is in an unprecedented time of transition. From leadership transitions to boosting attendance; to supporting beginner and veteran participants; to looking at our events through a lens of equity and accessibility.
We need YOUR help to keep our good work going. Please make a gift of any size to our year-end appeal! We know that with your help we can make an important difference in dance, music, and song communities from coast to coast.
More Ways to Give:
- Planned GivingIncluding CDSS in your estate plans is a great way to make your core values known to others while ensuring the sustainability of CDSS.
- Stock GiftsA gift of marketable securities is tax deductible and may offset capital gains. Instructions
- Employer MatchMany employers will match part or all of your membership gift or other donation. Applying for matching funds through your workplace can double your gift to CDSS.
- Qualified Charitable DistributionA QCD is an excellent way to pass required minimum distributions from tax-deferred retirement accounts to CDSS. Learn more
- Charitable Remainder TrustName CDSS as a beneficiary of a Charitable Remainder Trust. Learn more
- Membership Start or renew your CDSS membership. Or join the Circle of Friends with an automatic monthly or quarterly gift! Learn more